We believe Corporate Governance is a means to establish a closer relationship with our stakeholders and leverage BBM’s value perception.
Transparency is imperative for our business and to keep the Company on the path of growth and perpetuation.
The adoption of sound Corporate Governance practices not only provides BBM with conceptual alignment, but also a competitive advantage in its highly-fragmented industry, which includes a number of family-run businesses.
These are the main practices adopted by the Company:
[Montar tabela no padrão do site:]
- Hiring an independent external auditor to issue opinion reports on the Company’s financial statements;
- Installing a Board of Directors with professional and independent members;
- Not assigning the positions of CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors to the same person;
- Making an Investor Relations website available;
- Preparing the Company’s financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB);
- Installing specific Committees for: M&A, Technology & Innovation, Safety and Ethics.